Jerusalem is the capital of the State of Israel and the ancient capital of the Biblical Jewish kingdom. It is holy for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Jerusalem lies in the Judean Hills. It contains the Old City, surrounded by high-fortified walls and ramparts, and the New City, modern Jerusalem. On this tour you will experience some of the old and some of the new. You will enter the old city through the new city. Inside the old city walls, you will walk through many of the holy sites for all Three religions and appreciate the beauty of Jerusalem. Later we will travel to Bethlehem, one of the most important Christian sites, the Church of the Nativity, believed to be built over the cave in which Jesus was born.
• The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
• Palestinian guide meets the tour only after the border crossing.
• Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portions.
• Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
• Passports are compulsory.
Please leave your message here and we’ll write back within 24 hours
Do you want a Tailor – Made , customized tour just for you?
Please leave your details with a short description of your interest, travel dates and any information you think is important